Warfare continues to become more professional and dehumanized every day.

The purpose of Extraordinary Edition is being revisited for winter, headed into 2013. U.S. foreign policy, Central Asia and the Middle East remain key focal points. Economics and culture on your front doorstep are coming into focus here.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Standard military training propaganda

From a RawStory post by Radioactivegavin ...

In a RealNews interview with conscientious objector to the U.S. military, Josh Stieber, a glimpse of military life is shared with the rest of us. This is not Hollywood, this is how the military prepares citizens for an imperial marching force. If we heard a translation coming out of Nazi Germany that sounded like this, we'd all think, "Oh, yeah. That's because they were supremacists and they were absolutely wrong."

Josh Stieber tells RealNews ...

"One that stands out in my mind is—it goes, 'I went down to the market where all the women shop/I pulled out my machete and I begin to chop/I went down to the park where all the children play/I pulled out my machine gun and I begin to spray.'"

No comments: